1 March 2011

FroM diPLoma to bAChElor





I’ am now studying bachelor in marketing.
Before this I am taking diploma in accountancy. It new adventures to me, im alone continue my study at uitm. My friends, not ready to continue their study. It very challenging, coz i don’t have any friend yet and I don’t know what to do. But it helps me be independent. Actually I very shy girl. I will not talk to anybody that I don’t know yet. But on the first day I registered as a bachelor student, I get new friend, actually she is not new, coz before this I always saw her at uitm. Now I get a change to her friend. Her name is Suzanne. Now she not anymore here in uitm, she thing that marketing course is not fit to her.


Now, I have many new friends. Not only from marketing also from eco and basc student. Huhu ^__^

In diploma my pointer is not good. Coz I don’t really interest study account. I like to calculate but account is too much for me coz very tough. But thankful I manage to finish my diploma even though it take 4 year.. heheheheh

I never think to make be a blogger before, coz I don’t really like to write. Hahahaha
Coz of taking subject mgt417, now I have my own blog @__@
Thank to my lecturer prof mat yassin.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment